For today’s latest recipes video, I made THREE comforting, yummy recipes that are perfect for the fall season. Check out the video below and don’t forget to scroll down to see the ingredients!
As much as I dread that summer is already over, I’m excited to show you guys THREE comforting and delicious fall recipes that are perfect for this laid back and cozy season. Say hello to the Cinnamon Drizzle Pancakes (the perfect choice for people who love waking up to a sweet breakfast – this tastes like a cinnamon roll!), the Creamy Cauliflower Soup (the go-to meal if you want something warm and comforting), and the Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta (because anything that spells ‘creamy pasta’ is definitely worth trying!).
I’m so happy with how all these recipes turned out – they are great for any time of year but these are especially perfect for the fall season!!!
Excited to try these out? Don’t forget to watch the video above and come back to the ingredients list below~
Let’s get cooking!
Seriously Delicious Vegan Fall Recipes
Cinnamon Drizzle Pancakes
Ingredients (makes around 3 pancakes):
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp vegan butter or vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice (optional)
For the Cinnamon Drizzle:
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp creamed coconut (if you don’t have this, use canned coconut milk or some coconut oil/vegan butter might work!)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds, and sugar.
- Add in non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Mix in a little bit of pumpkin spice (optional).
- Let mixture sit for 5-10 minutes until chia seeds have expanded.
- In the meantime, make the drizzle by mixing together creamed coconut, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Mix well with a whisk. (NOTE: If the coconut cream gets too clumpy, just heat it up a little bit to melt it.)
- Add a little bit of vegan butter in a pan and scoop in the pancake batter. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Plate and drizzle the sauce over the pancakes. Top with whatever other toppings you’d like.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 medium onion or 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 veggie cube
- 1/4 cup creamed coconut
- 2/3 cup red lentils
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2-2.5 cups water
- nutritional yeast
- optional topping:
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped in small pieces
- 2 tbsp pistachios, pumpkin seeds or other seeds or nuts of choice
- Heat a little bit of oil in a pan. Cook onions and minced garlic.
- Add in the carrots and 2 cups of cauliflower, red split lentils, water, and a veggie cube.
- Mix until the veggie cube has melted down and cook until carrots and cauliflower have softened. (Add some water if the mixture starts becoming too thick)
- While soup is cooking, you can prep the optional topping. Add a bit of oil in a separate pan and cook ½ cup of cauliflower, until slightly charred (this part is optional but highly recommended). Set aside.
- Melt creamed coconut by letting the packaging sit in hot water. Add ¼ cup to a small bowl and add in the same amount of water. Whisk and set aside.
- Once cauliflower mixture has cooked, add into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Bring the blended mixture back to the pan and add in nutritional yeast and the coconut cream mixture. Mix well. Add water to thin out the soup (feel free to add more if desired).
- Transfer soup to a bowl and top with the roasted cauliflower, pistachios, and other toppings of choice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta
- 2 serving pasta
- 1/2 cup cashews + 1.5 cup water
- 1 cup butternut squash
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add cashews and water to a small pot. Bring to a boil (for at least 20 minutes) to soften up the cashews.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a blender, throw in butternut squash, cooked cashews, garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutritional yeast, and non-dairy milk. Blend until smooth.
- Once pasta has cooked, combined with the creamy sauce in a pot or mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate and enjoy!