This recipe will show you how to make delicious roasted vegetables in the air fryer!
I seasoned broccoli, zucchini, and cauliflower and air-fried them to become fully roasted to create this Air Fryer Vegetables recipe! You can also use roasted peppers, mushrooms, or any light vegetables!
Recipe for Roasted Vegetables in Air Fryer
Roasting vegetables in the air fryer is one of the easiest things you could do with an air fryer because the ingredients are simple and all you really need is veggies, oil, and spices.
Vegetables roast so well in the air fryer and they become slightly crispy on the outside with the high temperature from the air fryer.
I recommend experimenting with your favourite vegetables & use my simple seasoning mix down below!
- Oil (for coating)
- Seasoning: Garlic poweder, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper
Feel free to swap out vegetables to your preference or what you have in your fridge. As well as seasoning of your choice!
This recipe is: gluten-free, soy free, and nut-free.
How To Make Roasted Vegetables in the Air Fryer
Before roasting your vegetables in the air fryer, chop your vegetables and add all of them into a large mixing bowl.
Add your oil to coat vegetables and mix well.
Add the rest of the ingredients (seasoning) and toss well.
Air fry your vegetables at 375 degrees F for around 15-20 minutes (or roasted to your liking), tossing halfway through. And voila! It’s that easy to roast vegetables with an air fryer 🙂
Roasted Vegetables in the Air Fryer
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 head Broccoli chopped
- 1/2 head Cauliflower chopped
- 1 medium Zucchini chopped, or whatever vegetable you prefer
- 1 tbsp Oil like olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Before roasting your vegetables in the air fryer, chop your vegetables and add all of them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil and mix well to coat vegetables.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (seasoning) and toss well.
- Air fry your vegetables at 375 degrees F for around 15-20 minutes (or roasted to your liking), tossing halfway through.
NEED MORE VEGAN RECIPE INSPO? CHECK THESE OUT:
2 thoughts on “Roasted Vegetables in the Air Fryer ”
I love my air fryer!! This was super simple and easy. Makes your vegetables nice and crispy on the outside. I used Brussels sprouts instead of zucchini and they turned out great. Thank you!!!!
That’s awesome to hear you used brussels sprouts as well and they turned out! Veggies do taste better when they’re crispy!