This is so easy, I don’t even know if I can call this a recipe… but I guess it sort of is a recipe. I absolutely LOVE this “recipe” because it’s a fancier and a much more delicious take on the ever-so-popular peanut butter and banana sandwich. Don’t get me wrong, I still love PB&B sandwiches, but these quesadillas take it to the NEXT LEVEL.
When you heat these up and the outside gets all nice and toasted and delicious, the inside melts nicely and the bananas warm up, oozing out the delicious sweetness. You can eat them without the heat, of course, but I think it makes a HUGE difference in terms of taste and satisfaction.
Video Recipe Here:
Peanut Butter Banana Quesadilla Recipe
Ingredients (1 serving) –
- 1 wheat tortilla
- Peanut butter (this really is however much you want)
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- Apply a generous layer of peanut butter on one half of the tortilla (you can apply on the whole thing if you are a peanut butter addict).
- Place sliced banana pieces over the peanut butter layer (half the tortilla).
- Fold tortilla in half – the other half over the peanut butter/banana side.
- Place directly on a frying pan, grill or panini press until slightly browned and nicely toasted on each side. Cut the tortilla into 3 or 4 pieces (you can do this before or after the toasting).
- Enjoy the deliciousness. Make another, cause you’ll probably want another one.