I’ll show you how to make a peanut sauce with PB2 in 2 mins! This PB2 peanut sauce recipe is a low calorie and high protein sauce you can add to any meal.
PB2 or Powdered Peanut Butter is basically a powdered form of peanut butter which is a great lower calorie and higher protein alternative to traditional and regular peanut butter. PB2 contains 90% less fat and 70% fewer calories than regular peanut butter.
Recipe for PB2 Peanut Sauce
Turning PB2 into a peanut sauce is very easy! All you have to do is mix a few ingredients together and you’ll have a delicious dressing to use for so many different types of dishes.
I love using this as a salad dressing, on top of a buddha bowl, on top of vegetables, with noodles, or even as a dip for salad rolls.
You can whip this up in less than 2 minutes and keep it in the fridge for two weeks to enjoy on everything.
If you want to make this slightly spicy, you could also add a little bit of hot sauce to give this a good kick!
The recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and can be made gluten-free and soy-free.
Ingredients for PB2 Peanut Sauce
- PB2 (Powdered Peanut Butter)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (or Rice Vinegar or Lime Juice)
- Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Ginger
How To Make PB2 Peanut Sauce
Prepare your PB2 peanut sauce by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
Enjoy as a sauce or dressing on anything you’d like!
Store in a tightly sealed jar in the fridge for up to two weeks.
PB2 Peanut Sauce
- 1 Measuring utensils
- 1 Bowl for mixing
- 1 Small jar with lid for storage
- 1/3 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter or regular nut butter
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar or lime/lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar. adjust according to preference
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or soy/gluten-free alternative
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy as a sauce or dressing on anything you’d like!
- Store in a tightly sealed jar in the fridge for up to two weeks.
NEED MORE RECIPE INSPO? CHECK THESE OUT: