An easy everyday kale salad! Kale makes the perfect salad for a nutritious lunch, side at dinner or meal prep for the week!
This salad is perfect to make ahead of time as well as eat throughout the next few days if you’re looking for an everyday salad for meal prep!
Recipe for Everyday Kale Salad
This is a super simple kale salad recipe you can whip up in just a few minutes. Simply chop some kale and vegetables of your choosing.
For this recipe, I use a delicious tahini dressing (also mentioned in the recipe card) that I make all the time!. Simply mix the dressing ingredients together and voila! You have yourself a kale salad you can enjoy every day.
The crunchiness of the kale and other vegetables makes this extra fresh and goes perfectly with the tangy, sweet and savoury combination of the tahini dressing.
- Red Cabbage
- Bell Pepper (my fave is red)
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Optional: Edamame beans
- Optional: Tahini Dressing (ingredients below)
- Soy sauce or alternative
- Maple syrup or agave nectar
- Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Garlic powder
- Nutritional yeast
To make the recipe gluten-free, simply swap soy sauce with a gluten-free alternative (tamari, coconut aminos, etc).
To make the recipe soy-free, simply swap out soy sauce with a soy free alternative such as coconut aminos and swap edamame beans with any other bean of choice.
How To Make Everyday Kale Salad (Vegan)
Start by preparing all your vegetables. Washing and chopping.
If you want to make the tahini dressing, mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl (add 1 tbsp of water at a time until you reach desired consistency).
Next, add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss until well combined to make
Everyday Kale Salad
- 1 Knife
- 1 Bowl
- 1/2 head Kale chopped finely
- 2 cups Red Cabbage shredded
- 1 Bell Pepper I used red
- 1/4 Red Onion diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes whole
- 1 cup edamame
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Tahini dressing ingredient
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce or alternative – dressing ingredient
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup or agave nectar – dressing ingredient
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar or lemon juice – dressing ingredient
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder dressing ingredient
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast dressing ingredient
- Start by preparing all your vegetables. Washing and chopping.
- If you want to make the tahini dressing, mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl (add 1 tbsp of water at a time until you reach desired consistency).
- Next, add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss until well combined to make
NEED MORE VEGAN RECIPE INSPO? CHECK THESE OUT: