I really need to start posting proper recipes with the right measurements and everything… but that’s really not how I cook so I’m not used to it! I generally just cut things up, throw things in a pot, and just let it do stuff? LOL.
Yesterday, I posted a super exciting collaboration video with Candice from The Edgy Veg. It was an honour to collab with her because her YouTube channel is amazing and she has such awesome recipes! She’s made vegan fajitas for this one, so make sure you check out her video after.
The green curry pasta seriously is WAY too easy and takes literally 15 minutes or less. You can basically get most things done whilst the pasta is cooking and then voila, there’s your dinner!
Easy vegan green curry pasta ingredients:
- Pasta of your choice (again, not sure how much…. I eyeball pretty much everything!)
- 2-4 tablespoons of green curry paste (The amount really depends on how much you like green curry. I would add one tablespoon at a time and give it a taste)
- Silken Tofu (I used half of a 350g package)
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk – more if needed (I used almond… I think coconut milk would be amazing with this)
- Handful of spinach (or kale if preferred – this is optional but creates the really nice green colour)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: Veggies and/or beans to add to the dish – I always like to try and incorporate beans & veggies. This time I used chickpeas
It’s seriously so simple and delicious, I really hope you guys try it out.
Watch the video below to see how I made it: