This is for those days when you just want to whip up a quick dinner in the shortest time possible with minimal effort. This is the easiest way to make vegan cream sauce, in my opinion. You can, of course, add other ingredients and flavours to switch things up a bit, but using this as a base can save you so much time and energy!! I wouldn’t say this is the most delicious pasta sauce ever, but it’s creamy and it’s tasty… especially considering it only takes about 5 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make.
What you’ll need (I didn’t really measure…)
- 1/2 – 1 block soft or silken tofu
- Small amount of non-dairy milk (I would add a little at a time to get the right consistency)
- 1/2 cube vegetable bouillon (you can use salt and other spices instead of bouillon)
- Garlic powder or garlic clove(s)
- Nutritional yeast (the more the better… always)
Instructions (if you can even call it that…)
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy consistency.
- Mix with pasta or noodles of choice and serve (preferably to make this a full meal, you want to add some plant-based protein in there and some vegetables as well)