Easy to make – cubed sweet potatoes in air fryer recipe!
This recipe will show you the best way to get crispy sweet potato cubes from your air fryer in 15 mins! All you need to do is season the sweet potato chunks and air fry them to perfection!
Recipe for Cubed Sweet Potatoes in Air Fryer
Sweet potato is one of nature’s best foods in my opinion!
Not only does it come with tons of health benefits, but it’s also highly satiating, delicious, and easy to cook in the air fryer!
By using an air fryer, not only do you save time but you can make more “crispy” sweet potatoes almost as if you “fried” them. God bless the air fryer – am I right?
The main ingredient is obviously sweet potatoes! They have a naturally sweet taste & when you roast them, I feel the sweetness comes out even more which makes it even tastier. Almost like nature’s candy.
Enjoy these roasted cubed sweet potatoes as a snack, on a salad, a side to a burger or put them on whatever plate you’re having today!
This recipe is gluten-free, soy-free and nut-free.
- Cubed Sweet Potato
- Seasoning of choice
(I love Italian seasoning & paprika)
Want to make regular cubed potatoes in air fryer? Use the same recipe!
How To Make Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
Have your peeled /chopped sweet potato cubes or chunks ready.
In a large mixing bowl, add sweet potato cubes and 1-2 tbsp oil (whatever you prefer). Toss until well coated.
Add salt and spices mentioned in recipe card below and toss well.
Add your cubed sweet potatoes in the Air fryer at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
And voila! Tasty and crispy air fryer sweet potato cubes!
Cubed Sweet Potato in Air Fryer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Vegetable Peeler
- 800 g Sweet Potato peeled and cubed
- 1-2 tbsp Oil I used vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning Use seasoning of choice (thyme & herbes de Provence are also great choices)
- 1 tsp Paprika Smoked paprika or regular
- 1 tsp Salt
- Start by peeling and then cutting your sweet potato into cubes or chunks.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, add sweet potato cubes and oil. Toss until well coated.
- Add spices and salt and toss well.
- Add your cubed sweet potatoes in Air fryer at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- And voila! Tasty and crispy air fryer sweet potato cubes!
NEED MORE VEGAN RECIPE INSPO? CHECK THESE OUT: