Easy carrot cake protein overnight oats! All you have to do is add protein powder to oats overnight with seasoning to get that carrot cake taste! These overnight oats are filling, nutritious, and a high-protein breakfast.
This is one of the easiest breakfasts to make ahead of time and perfect for meal prepping!
It’s literally just mixing together some simple ingredients and then popping them in a jar to sit overnight. It’s also a great breakfast to take on-the-go.
Recipe for Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oats
The night before, just simply mix your protein powder with high-protein liquid like soy milk and add all the listed ingredients together in a jar then let it sit overnight… by the time you wake up, they are ready to devour with no cooking involved!
To make the best carrot cake protein overnight oats, use ingredients like cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, grate carrots, and soy milk! It gives your protein oats a sweet carrot taste with a slight creaminess. And makes your oats taste like carrot cake!
You don’t have to follow this exact recipe, but if you do… you’ll have protein oats for breakfast that taste like a healthy carrot cake!
The recipe is vegan, nut-free, and can be gluten-free or soy-free!
- Protein Powder (I like using vegan vanilla protein powder)
- Rolled Oats
- Chia Seeds
- Maple Syrup
- Soy milk (or alternative)
- Vanilla extract (optional)
To make carrot cake overnight oats gluten-free, simply use gluten-free rolled oats.
To make the recipe soy-free, simply use a soy-free non-dairy milk
To make the recipe nut-free, simply use a nut-free non-dairy milk
How To Make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats (High-Protein)
Start making your carrot cake protein overnight oats by grating your carrot into little carrot pieces.
Next, in a protein shaker cup or blender, add soy milk and vanilla protein powder and shake well to combine.
Into two mason jars, add all ingredients (divided in half) evenly into the two jars and mix with a spoon including the grated carrots.
Seal with a lid and store overnight!
These vegan overnight oats will keep in the fridge for around 3-4 days.
Carrot Cake Protein Overnight Oats
- 2 Jars ideally with lids like mason jars
- 1 Protein Shaker or mixer
- 1 cup Rolled Oats divided per 2 jars
- 2 cups Unsweetened Soy Milk or other alternative
- 1 Carrot grated, or around 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 2 scoops Vegan Protein Powder Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds divided per 2 jars
- 1 tsp Cinnamon divided per 2 jars + more for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg divided per 2 jars
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or agave nectar, divided per 2 jars
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Start making your carrot cake protein overnight oats by grating your carrot into little carrot pieces.
- Next, in a protein shaker cup or blender, add soy milk and vanilla protein powder and shake well to combine.
- Into two mason jars, add all ingredients (divided in half) evenly into the two jars and mix with a spoon including the grated carrots.
- Seal with a lid and store overnight!
NEED MORE VEGAN RECIPE INSPO? CHECK THESE OUT: