Today I’m sharing FOUR delicious and easy-to-make 3-Ingredient Vegan Snacks! Make sure to watch the video below for visuals and to scroll down for the written recipes if you want to try making them!
3-ingredient vegan snacks?? Yes, my friends; for this batch of snack recipes, I decided to challenge myself and make FOUR yummy recipes using only THREE ingredients each (lazy people, I hear ye~)!
I am a person who cannot be bothered enough to frequently run to the store or order some ready-made snacks. Well okay, I do it sometimes when I am not able to pre-make some snacks, but making this a habit can be expensive and not to mention you don’t really know what goes into those store-bought snacks.
These 3-Ingredient Vegan Snacks are easy to make and they are quick too. The best part? Well, other than the fact that they are only 3 ingredients? You can make these in batches, store them in the fridge, and just take them out whenever you need a snack!
Ready to make these 3-ingredient vegan snacks? Don’t forget to watch the video above and to head back here and scroll down to see the written recipes!
3-Ingredient Nut Pulp Cookies
Ingredients (makes around 15 cookies):
- 1 cup nut or oat pulp leftover from making non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the nut or oat pulp, peanut butter, and sugar until you form a batter. The nut pulp should be wet but not super soaked.
- Scoop out the batter onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for around 13-15 minutes or until nice and golden.
NOTE: The cookies will still be very soft but will firm up more when they cool. Let them cool for at least 10-15 minutes before enjoying.
3-Ingredient Puffed Wheat Squares
- 3 cups puffed wheat
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegan-friendly chocolate chips
- Add puffed wheat into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together peanut butter and vegan-friendly chocolate chips. Heat in the microwave until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate & peanut butter mixture into the puffed wheat and mix well.
- Pour into a baking pan and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- Pop it out of the pan and slice into squares. Enjoy!
3-Ingredient Cauliflower Wings
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp water
- generous amount of salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Sauce of your choice (I used Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- In a medium-sized bowl, add in flour, water, and salt. Whisk well until smooth.
- Add in cauliflower and mix until the cauliflower is well-coated.
- Add breadcrumbs to a plate. Dip each piece of battered cauliflower into the breadcrumbs and coat.
- Air fry for 350°F for 20-25 minutes (or you can use an oven and bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes or until desired consistency).
- Place cooked cauliflower wings in a large mixing bowl and pour in your favourite sauce and mix. Enjoy!
Stuffed Banana Cinnamon Pita
- 1 pita bread with pockets
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: brown sugar
- Slice the pita pocket into half and open up the pocket.
- In a small bowl, mash banana and add in the cinnamon (and brown sugar, if desired). Mix.
- Spread the mixture on the inside of the pita pocket.
- Toast each side on a heated pan, with a little oil if desired.
- Let it cool, sprinkle with more cinnamon, and enjoy!