For today’s video, I’m sharing THREE healthy & lazy 10-minute recipes that anyone can make, even if they can’t cook! High-protein, delicious, and healthy — watch the video below and scroll down for the written ingredients!
Here’s a fresh batch of beginner-friendly. 10-minute recipes that you can make, even if you don’t know how to cook! Perfect for people who are new to veganism, or even for the vegans who just can’t find the time to cook. These recipes are lazy, healthy, high in protein, and they all contain a single ingredient that I’ve been enjoying a lot lately — plant-based yogurt!
Yes, you heard that right! So if the idea of using plant-based yogurt for a 10-minute recipe excites you, hop right in!
Don’t forget to watch the video above and to scroll down if you want to try making these 10-minute recipes!
High Protein Vegan Yogurt Bowl
- 1 serving of vegan plain yogurt
- 1/2 scoop of vegan chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar (optional)
- 1/3 cup vegan granola
- 1/2 cup berries
- Optional toppings: coconut flakes, powdered sugar
- Add yogurt and protein powder into a serving bowl and mix well together.
- Top with vegan granola, berries, and if you like, some coconut flakes and powdered sugar.
Hummus Yogurt Pasta Salad
For the dressing (2 servings):
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 1 tbsp dill weed
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp relish
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 servings pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame beans
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2-3 stalks green onion, chopped
- salt & pepper as needed
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing by mixing together the vegan yogurt, hummus, dill weed, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, relish, lemon juice, and vinegar in a small bowl. Mix until the sauce is well combined. Set aside.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables into the pasta pot two minutes before the pasta is done cooking.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and rinse it under cold running water. Transfer into a big bowl.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and pour in the dressing. Mix well and adjust the taste if needed.
- Top with chopped green onions or fresh herbs before plating and serving. Enjoy!
Crispy Black Bean Tacos
Ingredients (per taco):
- 1 small soft tortilla
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp salsa
- small handful chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- 2 tbsp plain vegan coconut yogurt or sour cream (optional)
- Mash avocado onto half of a laid out tortilla wrap.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto the mashed avocado.
- Top mashed avocado with black beans, corn, and taco seasoning.
- Spread on some salsa and top with cilantro (feel free to skip if you don’t like cilantro) before folding in half.
- Heat up some vegan butter in a pan (feel free to skip the butter or oil to keep it healthier) and lightly pan-fry the taco for a few minutes on each side to make it crispy. Flip with 2 spatulas if needed.
- Serve with a side of plain vegan yogurt or vegan sour cream (optional). Enjoy!